Thursday, December 29, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 576: More painting, grocery shopping

I went running this morning, a bit late getting started but sleep is good, right? Then I painted the whole first coat on the mezzaine ceiling. It will need a second coat; there are some slight variations in sheen after primiping + 1 coat.

That brought me to 2 pm. Inga came back from her sleepover right as I was finishing up. I don't even want to know how late she stayed up. "But we slept until almost noon so I actually got enough sleep!" she said. Time for a late lunch and then grocery shopping with Eric.

Dio went biking with a friend, and they ended up going all the way to the airport and back.

Inga caught up on an episode of Boba Fett, and then we all finished off the season together by watching the last two episodes. Zari said, "I just want to see more baby Yoda."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...