Tuesday, December 27, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 574: Painting & parks

I got all the kids to come help in the morning. I didn't have quite enough tools for everyone, so Dio did about 5 minnutes of work and Zari went back up. Ivy and Inga helped prime the walls (Inga with a paintbrush, Ivy with a roller). After about an hour of helping, I sent them up and spent the rest of the morning painting solo.


We all went to the chateau after lunch for some sunshine and fresh air. Eric and Dio napped, Ivy and Inga both had friends with them. I read a book.



I prepared dinner (roasted sausages & fennel with red wine & mustard sauce) and went down to paint for another hour. I came back spattered. So much painting to do...and we're just doing everything underneath the mezzanine for now. No point in painting the rest of the walls until we have the wood ceiling restored and painted.

We watched two episodes of Boba Fett after dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...