Tuesday, December 20, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 567

13,405 steps

We have officially re-started our renovation count. I worked all afternoon, grinding off old iron shutter supports, scraping loose paint off the window frames, and planing down the frames until they lined up with my laser level. Zari helped by vacuuming the floors. I'm amazed my hair or clothes didn't catch on fire with all the metal grinding I was doing!

We all exercised today in some form: Ivy, Inga, and Dio at soccer came. I went running my normal 5k. Eric did a quick run along the Promenade, and I told Zari she had to run without stopping to the Negresco and back. She grumbled but did it. She's been taking weightlifting this past semester and has developed more muscles, but she still needs to work on her endurance.

Once the kids were back from soccer camp, I brought Ivy to go Christmas shopping for her siblings. Inga was very sad because I had told her we could go, but she needed to shower and I told her I'd take Ivy while she showered. We debated about going once Ivy and I returned, but finally we decided to watch the last two episodes of The Mandalorian instead. Inga found presents online and got everything ordered this evening. Now it's just Zari left for needing to buy presents for her siblings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...