Sunday, February 05, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 615: Sunday socializing

14,947 steps

I finally got out for a nice long walk, my usual Sunday routine. After lunch, we brought the family (minus Zari and Dio, who were doing homework) to the chateau. We met up with a friend of mine and her two children. It was lightly overcast and chilly, but still lovely to be outdoors.

Dio has been helping me prepare the EU & UK book shipments of our new breech birth book. I'm paying him a small commission per book in exchange for his help.

Tomorrow will be a big painting day (priming). We'll likely buy the real paint tomorrow evening while Eric is at soccer practice with Dio and Inga. But I also have a meeting during that time. Anyway we'll figure something out as the first two squares will be ready to paint the actual color by the end of tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...