Saturday, February 11, 2023

Chamonix day 1 !!!!

We made it to Chamonix Mont Blanc by 4:30 pm. We had heaps of ski gear and a week's worth of food for 8 people, but divided between two cars it wasn't too bad.

I went in the car my mom was driving, along with Ivy and my dad. Ivy counted the tunnels (134) but she missed at least a dozen, we suspect. I remember there being over 150 when we counted last time.

I sold the cement mixer before we left this morning!

The place we're staying at has a pool and sauna, so the kids are in heaven. They will all day, come home and swim all evening, and then (hopefully) sleep like the dead. The pool has a lovely view of the mountains.



I had a breech live session soon after we arrived.

We're all writing in journals and then we'll get to bed at a good hour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...