Wednesday, February 22, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 623: Painting driving editing

Zari and my mom are watching tiktok painting videos and distracting me with their laughter.

Lots of painting today: I've finished half of the entire ceiling (the part over the mezzanine) and my dad did the first top coat on the walls. We'll need one more top coat for good overage.

I removed the grout haze from all the tiles...we are ready to install the shower door/faucet and the toilets--as soon as the flooring is laid.

I had some breech videos to edit today and a debrief in the evening. I also chauffeured Dio to soccer mid-day.

Anyway, a fairly unremarkable day.

My mom has to go back to the US for two funerals (her brother-in-law and her cousin's husband). So she's leaving tomorrow for a week. We will miss her and especially her cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...