Thursday, November 10, 2022

Breech tour du monde, Day 1

I have pushed babies out all day. That's my life for the next month.



My midwife friend and I tag-teamed all day. One of us would do the pushing and teaching while the other one helped sell books or demonstrate on the doll and pelvis. 



We had a rushed lunch at a local Thai restaurant. Lunch leftovers became my dinner, along with some dark chocolate and nuts that I had brought from home.

After all the pushing and talking (and occasional picture-taking and book autographing), I was ready to retreat and have a quiet evening.

I was tired but also needing some exercise after dinner. It was already dark out, and I was in an unfamiliar area. Instead of running outside, I went to the hotel gym and did sprint intervals on the treadmill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...