Saturday, November 19, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 9: Hamilton

We're still down one simulator, so that meant that I got to join the breakout group rather than running a simulator. We did breech birth video analysis for 2 hours and clinical scenarios for 2 hours, then lunch and repeat with the other group.

I was able to talk with Dio and Ivy during my lunch break. Zari was doing a theater performance, Inga was at a friend's birthday party, and Eric was either at a meeting or playing soccer.

We managed to put together a decent dinner quickly, faster than if we'd gone out to eat:
- lamb shoulder with portobello mushrooms and caramelized onions in a herb cream sauce
- avocado, green pepper, cucumber, & olive salad
- cheese & crackers
- leftover chocolate tart with strawberries



I love that avocados are both affordable and consistently ripe over here. I'd say half the time I buy them in the US, they go directly from being hard to being brown and inedible. I have eaten avocados in some form nearly every day since I've been here.

My lunch was all leftovers: salad from last night, deviled eggs, and fish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...