Monday, November 28, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 19: Wellington workshop day 1

After pushing out many hundreds of babies and talking for almost 10 hours straight, I am knackered. Kaput. I'm staying awake until my laundry is dry and then off to bed for me!

As usual, a great day of teaching with very engaged people. We had a mixture of obstetricians, residents (registrars), midwives, and student midwives. We're here thanks to my midwife host and the local midwife educator, who has made massive inroads in the past few years into teaching breech, writing new guidelines for the local healthcare system, and securing funding for a Sophie and Her Mum model for the local hospital.

That's all for today! Time to rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...