Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 5

Our first day of teaching! David and I taught while Kristine came along to assist and observe. She leaves tomorrow for her own grand tour of New Zealand and Australia, teaching nearly nonstop until Dec 22nd!

I called home during my lunch break. Eric and the kids were at the university gym, but I was able to talk to my parents. We had to sit down with a time zone calculator and figure out when we could talk to each other.

After I got home from teaching, I had about 60 new emails to take care of! I had to do a book inventory, count off handouts for Kristine's next two week, and make something to eat. Tonight it was simple: cheese and crackers, raw veggies and hummus, and dark chocolate.

We have to leave by 6:45 am tomorrow since we're driving into central Auckland and may hit traffic.

I don't have any pictures from today, but I do have a video of our books arriving!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...