Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Breech tour du monde, day 6

I was awake at 3:30 am this morning, despite staying up until 10:30 pm last night. I'm definitely feeling the jet lag more today than yesterday.

We had another full day of training, plus a long commute on either end of the workshop. We trained in a Girl Guide hall that was formerly a church. It had a lovely charm with the mixed aesthetics of a church plus a well-used, well-worn scouting hall.

I waned to talk to my family, but the hall had no internet.

We left the house before 7 am and got back around 8 pm, hungry and tired. We made a quick dinner of scrambled eggs with all sort of vegetables, feta cheese, and avocados.

Tomorrow is an "off" day. I was hoping to hike Rangitoto island, but we have rain forecast all day and I don't have rain gear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...