Saturday, November 05, 2022

High school (middle school) musical

Yes, indeed, we went to a musical at the high school tonight, but it was the middle school musical in the high school auditorium. Inga had several friends performing in "The Wizard of Oz," and Ivy came along, too. I was very surprised by how well done it was.

Today was warm, wet, and super windy. Something in our house kept making extremely loud, deep whistling and vibrating noises. I've never heard anything like it. I suspect it was one of the French storm doors.

Inga and Ivy's indoor team had a game this morning (4-2) and then Inga's other league lost 2-3 in the afternoon. They had a hard time playing in the high winds.

We all watched the 2nd Enola Holmes this afternoon, which was great fun. Eric told Zari, "Enola's character matches your personality the closest of anything I've ever seen on film." Very true.

I've been organizing my external hard drives and making a duplicate in advance of my travels. I also packed up most of my clothes and put them into the attic storage room. The countdown is ticking!

Dio is less feverish today, but has a painful sore throat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...