Monday, May 17, 2021

French apartment renovations, Day 147: From zzz to zoom

Yesterday was a Very Hard Day for me emotionally and that carried over into a poor night's sleep and me feeling jittery and exhausted this morning. I did PE With Joe, feeling way too sluggish, and then went on a walk.

I realized that my body needed some down time, so I decided not to work on the communist apartment today. I did breech work all morning, read for a bit in the early afternoon and snuck in a short nap, then more breech work until school got out. I was prepping for a big webinar with ICAN this evening.

I made baba ganoush for the first time and gave some to Dio to sample. He put it in his mouth, his eyes lit up, and he said, "How is this so good?!?" We also ate two kinds of grilled sausages, artichokes, and tiramisu.

I was in absentia the rest of the evening for my Zoom webinar, which went fantastically. We had people from all around the globe: Nigeria, UK, New Zealand, India just to name a few.

Zari's big oral presentation is this Thursday. It's the practice version (but still graded) for the REAL oral presentation later on this school year. Her stress levels are ramping up, and I had to help defuse her enough to get her to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...