Sunday, May 30, 2021

French apartment renovations, Day 160: Piano recital

11,570 steps

We had an international Zoom music recital this evening with my 3 sisters and their kids, my parents, and two other families that are either related or that my mom teaches. Zari was stressing way too much. "I'm going to be the oldest one there and everyone else will be playing much harder songs than me! I'm going to make mistakes; it's not going to be perfect."

But it was fine. She wasn't the oldest and she didn't have the easiest pieces. And everyone made mistakes, even the most advanced musicians.


We watched a few episodes of "The Story of God" with Morgan Freeman and one episode of Queer Eye. We ate lots of fish for dinner tonight.

Dio had soccer practice in the afternoon.

Overall today felt relaxing. I'm ready for another week full of renovating and meetings and work and school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...