Monday, February 15, 2021

French renovations, Day 56: Zoom zoom zoom

3,315 steps

Wow, I really didn't get out much today! I had lots of breech work and a few Zoom meetings/interviews. Eric did about 45 minutes of work downstairs, but it was so noisy that I had to ask him to stop once my Zoom meetings started.

I recorded a podcast with David Hayes and Rebecca Dekker of Evidence Based Birth. To be released in April, we think!

Other good news: I found a collaborator for two projects that need IRB (ethics) approval! I am a researcher without an institution and thus can't apply for IRB approval myself. It's a frustrating place to be.

I sewed Inga's cape this afternoon. She was delighted with how it flowed and fluttered through the air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...