Thursday, March 10, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 443: Drywall, delousing

I was so exhausted yesterday that I could barely talk at dinnertime. I did a lot of work in the front apartment after soccer/grocery errands and didn't realize how tired I was until I stopped. So no journaling last night!

I decided to do breech work this morning rather than renovations. In the afternoon, we did more electricity and put up some insulated drywall in the bedroom. I love doing things that feel like fixing, rather than demolishing.



I did another lice check on Inga last night...more lice. Ugh. So tonight I did Ivy, Dio, and myself. I think we were all clear so it's just Inga to keep checking. She must have delicious hair because she has had lice far more often than anyone else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...