Monday, March 21, 2022

French apartment renovations, Days 454: Too much of a good thing

8,476 steps

Some days I feel like I have too much to do and I get really overwhelmed. I really love everything I'm doing. I love renovating, I love working on my breech projects, I love my kids. But sometimes all of it together is just too much. (Oh and did I mention I also have another job managing 8 apartments?)

Well, nothing to do but keep working, I guess.

Eric picked up MAP and cement today. I bored so many holes with our diamond hole saw (for the outlet boxes, which are round here so I guess they're not really boxes?). Then I mortared many of them in with MAP. Another noisy, messy day.

Zari is working on a project analyzing the trailer for Dune, looking at its cinematic techniques. It's 2x too long so now she begins the painful work of cutting it down.

We're taking my cousin to a restaurant tomorrow. I haven't gone out to eat since last summer (when we could eat outdoors and feel relatively safe).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...