Saturday, March 12, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 445: Up (too) early

Someone in our building was coming in and out for several minutes around 3:00 am. The motion-triggered hallway lights kept going on and I could hear the front door downstairs opening and closing. And then I was wide awake until, I don't know, probably close to 8 am. I managed to get a little snooze in after that. But yeah, I am TIRED.

And Eric had to get up before 5 am to bring my cousin to the train station. So there are two very tired parents today 🙂

Eric was gone at soccer games for much of the day. I took Inga on a walk/scooter ride to the marine supply store on the far side of the port. We bought hooks for Le Catamaran. Ivy and Inga had a game tournament this afternoon, playing rounds from a huge pile of board games. They never finished the tournment but had a good time (and occasional bursts of crying or arguing--let's be real).

Zari scored a beautiful goal in the 2nd half of her soccer match.

[yawn] I am so tired I am having a hard time concentrating...time to put the computer bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...