Friday, March 11, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 444: Fatigue

I'm unsually tired by late afternoon. Not sleepy, but physically exhuasted. It's unusual for me and seems to have been going on for about a week now. 

Anyway, what happened today? Lots more electrical and a bit of framing and drywall. I ran lines for all of the hallway, kitchen, & dining rooms spots. That took most of my morning. 

After lunch, Eric helped me rip some rough beams into something resembling straight, even boards to be used for framing. I framed a little end area into the electrical cupboard, just deep enough to accommodate the outlet box. Then...the fun part...I put drywall up in that little area, pulled all the wires through, and installed the outlet box! Next up is hooking everything up to the switches. 



 Eric and I went to the park during lunch with Ivy and Inga. It was nice to take a break in the middle of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...