Monday, March 28, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 461: Running wires

9,636 steps

I gathered my resolve this morning and went running. I've been so exhausted lately and wanted to prove to myself that I could muster the energy to run. And I did!

I had a full workday in the front apartment doing electricity. I embedded more outlet boxes in plaster and, once it was hardened, hooked up the outlets and light switches.

Dinner was delicious: zucchini fritters and purple risotto (with endives, red onions, Toulouse sausages, red wine, & Parmesan). Plus leftover birthday cake.

Dio fell down a flight of stairs on the way to soccer and hurt his tailbone and is now hobbling around like a grandpa. I don't think it's broken because it doesn't hurt to sit. But it was bad enough that he couldn't participate.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...