Thursday, March 31, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 464: Drywall day

We got several pieces of drywall up today. Of course there was loads of prep work because we were attaching it to rock walls, some bare and some covered with rough lime plaster. We had to jackhammer off the bits that were sticking out too far, cut a few more channels for electrical conduits, that sort of thing. Over the course of the day I mixed 3 batches of plaster and one very large batch of MAP.

Our evening was full of meetings: Eric had 3 (2 online, 1 in person) and I had one. Too many meetings!

It looks like I'll be going to Australia and New Zealand at the end of 2022 to teach breech workshops! I'm not thrilled about being away from the family for a month, but my mom will likely come help while I'm gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...