Sunday, March 13, 2022

French apartment renovations, Day 446: Rain, rest

With spitting rain and wind most of the day, we didn't do much in the afternoon. I still had my usual walk to/from Cimiez in the morning, despite the rain.

The kids got a little stir-crazy and finally Eric sent them out in the late afternoon. "I won't make dinner until you go outside!" They ended up having tons of fun at the beach, chasing waves and collecting sea glass.

I had one of those naps that leaves you feeling more exhausted at the end. Oh well...I still needed it.

Oh, a big change is coming tomorrow: masks are no longer required in the schools. The kids have been masking since May 2020, when the first big quarantine period ended.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...