Monday, October 02, 2023

7,266 steps (running)
8,809 steps (treadmill desk)
~15 minutes of upper & lower body exercises with BFR bands
15 minutes of biking

Pretty typical day. It was productive. I got about 100 videos organized and uploaded, getting ready for a big video analysis project. I also worked on my twin home birth paper with Dr. Stu. We're going through peer review comments right now and making requested changes. I'm hoping we'll be ready to resubmit in a week.

I made a huge amount of progress on Ivy's bedspread. I'm almost done with all of the individual rectangles. Next up is sewing them all together and serging all of the seams.

Zari and Dio had dinners with their soccer teams. Inga had a game about an hour away that Eric went to.

What else? I think that's it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...