Friday, October 27, 2023

Ivy's school called me this afternoon: she was in the nurse's office feeling sick. She didn't feel well enough to bike home, so I drove over to get her and put the bike in the car. She was complaining of dizziness, nausea, and a terrible headache, especially after she ran over 100 laps in a race during PE.

My day was otherwise fairly routine: run Ivy to school in the morning, then do my exercises. Then work on breech stuff (video editing and a call with an attorney about being an expert witness). Once Ivy and Inga were in bed, we finished the first season of Our Flag Means Death.

I cooked dinner again because Eric was gone at soccer practice for Inga and then indoor soccer at the university with Zari. I did a "what's in the fridge?" red Thai coconut curry with chicken, green peppers, green beans, onions, and sweet potatoes over basmati rice.

This weekend will be filled with Halloween costume sewing for me and soccer for Inga and Eric. She has 2 tournament games tomorrow and possibly another on Sunday if they advance to the finals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...