Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Indoor track

We went to the indoor track this morning for fun and exercise. We = everyone but Eric, who is teaching this week. The kids kicked around soccer balls, went on rollerblades (Inga), ran races against each other, and at the end learned volleyball from me (Ivy and Inga).

I did my usual exercises, but adapted to this new setting. So I ran up the stadium stairs for 8 minutes and then did 3x30 of bicep curls, calf raises, chest presses, high knees, overhead presses, and squats, all with my BFR bands.

Inga had me film her doing reverse box jumps and then we played them backwards to make it look as if she was jumping up, not down.


I finished sewing on the silver clasps on the front of Inga's vest, plus I put a snap on the side of her boot to better secure her knife holster. I have to admit, I love being in the States and having all of my leatherworking and bookbinding supplies. I'm much more limited in what I can do in France.

Inga and Ivy have been crafting all sorts of things out of those meltable beads. Inga's latest creation is a Loki helmet for Dolly.



While Zari and Eric were gone this evening playing indoor soccer, Dio, Inga, and Ivy turned off every light in the house and ran around playing games in the dark. I'm not entirely sure if it was hide and seek or chase or what...but they were having loads of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...