Friday, October 13, 2023

Holiday!

We all slept in, such a luxury. I stayed in bed for a while reading. I did my normal exercise and then we all went to the indoor track at the university for a 3-on-3 soccer match.

We had a get-together for Eric's department in the late afternoon. Eric had to leave with Ivy for a soccer practice, so the rest of us walked home in the rain once it was done.

Our fridge was mostly empty and Eric didn't feel like cooking, so he ordered gyros. It's very rare that we get takeout and the kids quite enjoyed it. Then we watched two episodes of Loki.

The rain is still coming down. Good for my landscaping. I need to do more weeding before everything freezes. Maybe not tomorrow unless the weather changes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...