Thursday, October 05, 2023

I've already posted the most exciting news of the day...our interview with a Chicago TV station. Ivy's class watched it live. She told her classmates, "You can laugh at my parents as much as you want if they mess up!"

It's funny being interviewed for live TV--there's no time to do anything but touch on a few surface talking points. And then you're done, thinking, "That's it? We just started!"



We had rain almost all day. I took pity on Ivy and picked her up, throwing the bike in the back of the car. We did a big grocery trip on the way home. Zari and Dio had to bike home, but it had lessened a bit by time their school got out.

We were all at home this evening--what a miracle!--so we watched two episodes of Shadow and Bone.

Dio requested a haircut and gave me a video tutorial of what he wanted. I think it turned out ok. Zari is currently doing homework on my bed, which has turned into her taking a nap on my bed! I should probably wake her up 🙂

Links to our TV interview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPb0G6-ZevM

https://wgntv.com/morning-news/family-moves-to-france-to-raise-kids-differently/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...