Monday, October 30, 2023

I had lots of energy during my work day (drop off Ivy, exercise, walk a few hours while working). Once Ivy came home, it dissipated. We spent a lot of time snuggling on my bed under the covers. I was reading, she was working on homework.

I had some extra spinach & ricotta cheese tart left in the freezer, so that turned into dinner, along with pan-seared broccoli and homemade flat bread. I had bread dough rising, so I just took some off, rolled it very thin, and put it on a hot pan. Voila! Flat bread!

We're going to have a frigid Halloween. Ivy and Inga are wearing their costumes to school. Inga can't bring her (butter) knives so she's going to put pens and pencils in all of her knife holders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...