Monday, October 16, 2023

The kids are singing "I'm Just Ken." Plus lots of their own variations.

I had a few hours of meetings today. After that, I went into the attic to work on Halloween costumes. We printed and put together a pattern for Inga's jacket. I have to turn it into an asymmetrical open-front coat. A little head-scratching and I'll figure it out. I also sewed 4 little knife pockets onto Inga's vest and started on a leather thigh holster for yet another knife.

I couldn't convince any of the kids to go running with me this morning. Maybe tomorrow?

Inga and Dio had soccer practice about 30 minutes away in the early evening.

We watched the first two episodes of Our Flag Means Death. Then the kid all announced that they were hungry (at 9:20 pm!). They talked me into making them grilled cheese sandwiches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...