Sunday, October 22, 2023

So much sewing

I have been hand sewing ornate appliques and beadwork onto Zari's wool coat, which will be coming the Darkling's "kefta." My shoulders and back are sore!


I made our usual Sunday pancake breakfast. The kids LOVE this tradition so I'll continue it as long as they are interested. It also helps get them out of bed.

We had a lazy afternoon at home. Eric left mid-afternoon to play Ultimate Frisbee. I told the kids: either go play with Eric or come outside with me. They all chose to stay home. Inga and Ivy started building a little cabin out of green tree branches. Dio and Zari helped with mowing. I did lots of landscaping: weeding and tranplanting. Still lots left to do before it gets cold.


We're not overly excited about school starting up again, but I do look forward to having a routine again. Not so much the early wakeup, but I know it will force me to get going and exercise first thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...