Sunday, April 11, 2021

French renovations, Day 111: You call that rain?

14,425 steps

The forecast called for rain all day starting around 10 am. What actually happened? It misted from 9-10 am and then was dry the rest of the day. I got a few long walks in, one up to Cimiez by myself and then then another with the kids going back home.

I baked sourdough bread in the afternoon. A friend stopped by to pick up starter. My bread is just SO DELICIOUS. I make it because it saves money but the taste is the primary reason. Sadly we ate more than one loaf so I'll have to make more in a few days.

The kids are on school vacation for the next 2 weeks. Our goals are:
1. Everyone exercises every day...could be soccer, running, HIIT. Just do something!
2. Work on the communist apartment every day, using the kids as much as possible

We'll probably take another trip to Leroy Merlin tomorrow to buy another big load of supplies: a few big pieces of lumber, OSB for the subfloors, drywall, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...