Wednesday, January 04, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 582: Painting complete (for now)

Everything that can be painted, is now painted with all coats applied. I was going to run after painting, but it took me all the way up until soccer. I ended up playing taxi and--gasp!--driving the car.

I almost never drive over here and am happy with that arrangement. But it looks like I may be driving more on Wednesdays because Dio has a new soccer club that is outside of Nice.

On the up side, Cavigal is right on the way so I can drop off everyone else and then pick them up at the end of all of the practices, saving a good amount on tram tickets.

Dio said his first practice/tryout went well, so for now he's on the team and we hope it stays that way.

Ivy had already finished her practice, so she and I went grocery shopping once everyone was dropped off.

Eric had a meeting at Cavigal after the practice, so I took everyone else home and even found a parking spot. No small feat here in Old Nice. I'm right next to a small digger that has a spot reserved for itself. My parents arrive tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...