Saturday, January 14, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 593: Le gastro vs. soccer

7,283 steps

Eric and I slept in this morning until 9 am. Such luxury! I remember hearing Ivy up with my Dad but it wasn't quite enough to wake me up and get me out of bed. I had a nice run this morning. I couldn't convince Zari to come with me but she did go out later and run to the Negresco and back.

We had the morning together and then the big soccer marathan started. Ivy had a game near Cannes, which my parents went to along with Eric. They got home and then Eric, Inga, and my dad left right away for her game (local). Inga's stomach was hurting so badly during the game that she wasn't able to play much. She came home looking very despondent.

I made Thai curry for dinner tonight with chicken, bell peppers, cauliflower, and green beans.

I had 2 1/2 hours of breech meetings: first a live session and then a consultation. During that time, Dio left for an activity with some friends. When I came out from my meetings, the rest of the family was watching a new series: "Poldark." Pretty fun. We watched the first two episodes.

Inga's stomach was hurting more and more, and finally she said, "I need a puke bowl!!!!" I ran and got one. Soon after, the vomiting began. Lots and lots. Poor girl. She's going to sleep on the daybed in the living room since she's still spitting and gagging. "Le gastro" is the phrase for a stomach bug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...