Tuesday, January 17, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 596: So many errands

>16,000 steps before my battery died

Besides working on the Communist apartment, I had lots of errands to run today.

1) Dentist appointment with my dad (to take an impression and prep his tooth for the new crown)
2) Paint store (where the person gave me advice that conflicted 100% with the person at another paint store)
3) Police station (to testify regarding a crime I witnessed recently)
4) Book store (to help Inga choose a new journal)

So much coming and going! Tomorrow will be another partial work day due to our soccer afternoon. I am so eager to get stuff done and I think about it all the time when I'm not working on it.

My mom made a delicious Moroccan dish with chickpeas, squash, spinach. It was spicy and hot and sour and bursting with flavor. We had enough time to watch one episode of "Poldark," complete with running commentary from the entire Freeze family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...