Wednesday, January 25, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 604: Baseboards, soccer, books

6,950 steps

We got all but one piece of trim up in the middle squares (of the first type of trim, which we are calling "baseboards" because they resemble a baseboard profile). Not bad for a half day of work.

The afternoon was soccer as usual. Ivy stayed at home with my dad after her practice was done, and my mom came with the rest of us. After we had dropped everyone off, we went to the two big used furniture stores that I visit every week. We didn't find anything in particular this time, but it's always fun to look.

My dad gets his new tooth installed tomorrow. I'm going to purchase 4 or 5 sample pots of paint for the ceiling. Oh, and the EU edition of "A Guide to Physiological Breech Birth" will be arriving here tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...