Sunday, January 08, 2023

French apartment renovations, Day 586: Rain means snow so it's good

6,514 steps

I did my usual walk to Cimiez in a light rain, but by time I was going to head back, it was a steady, heavy rain. I opted to catch a ride home with everyone else. It's been raining all day, which we are 100% on board with as that means snow up in the Alps. Snow = skiing!

We played board games, read books, talked about watching a movie but never settled on one, looked at light fixtures online, did homework, napped (my parents), had dinner (brandade de morue, green beans, tarte au chocolat), and generally had a quiet day.

Our windows arrive tomorrow morning so we have several things to prep first thing. Very excited to finally close off the apartment and keep the noise and dust our of our building's staircase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...